Managing and Leading to High Performance
A two-day programme specifically designed for individuals who lead, manage or coach teams, to provide assertive but effective leadership to achieve company goals
Managing team and individual performance is critical to the success of anyone seeking to get results through others. This can be done most effectively through using a leadership style based on the situation and needs of the individual. This programme covers the concept of flexible but assertive leadership and teaches key skills for leading people to achieve company goals. It also demonstrates how to deal with the more challenging situations of poor performance, a drop in motivation or ‘can but won’t’ behaviour.
Areas of focus
- Impact of employee engagement on productivity and the role of the manager
- Situational Leadership II model, applying different leadership styles to real situations
- Directing, Coaching, Supporting and Delegating
- Setting SMART goals and objectives
- Monitoring performance, conducting 1-1 discussions using SBI Feedback Model
- Assertive and effective communication to influence the business at all levels
- Steps for working through regression, poor performance or low motivation
How will my organisation benefit?
- More effective leadership to engage teams and retain best performers
- More confident management of people at all levels, from new starter to high-performer
- Improved leadership quality through a flexible style rather than ‘one size fits all’
- Shows ongoing investment in developing your leader skills