A one and a half day programme, focused on the core skills that help deliver a great presentation. Due to the need for practice, we recommend a maximum of 6-8 participants to be trained in one session with one trainer
Some of us enjoy being centre stage, while others find it nerve-wracking. Whatever the preference, this programme will provide participants with the fundamental skills to be able to present professionally and effectively get across clear and powerful messages.
Areas of focus
- Identifying the characteristics of an effective presentation
- Preparing and structuring a presentation
- Techniques to help overcome nerves
- Using visuals to enhance the message
- Making good effect of voice and body language
- Being natural, using personal strengths and recognising development areas
How will my organisation benefit?
- Helps build foundation for better productivity through clearer communication
- Better external perception through clearer, more persuasive presentation
- Helps build consistency in communication style throughout the organisation
- Builds core skills for both internal communication and external representation
- Increased confidence amongst managers and teams faced with communicating key messages