Developing skills to motivate teams to deliver great service
What is Empowering Service?
Empowering Service is a three-day training course suitable for all managers and coaches delivering customer service through teams. This programme is for groups of 8 upwards from the same company. Managers will build skills and practical ideas to be able to develop, engage and inspire others in line with team and organisation goals.
Areas of focus:
- Learning from the best service organisations
- Creating an empowered culture
- Emotional Intelligence
- Helping teams deal with difficult situations
How will my organisation benefit?
- Can be tailored to your business context so learning does ‘stick‘
- Confident managers who engage and inspire teams to deliver exceptional service
- Service improvements from managers can provide immediate return on investment
- Measurable behaviour change and service improvement through our unique online evaluation tool
Empowering Service has these optional add-ons:
- A professional qualification with the Institute of Leadership & Management (iLM). Provides two ILM credits towards level 4 Award.
- Accelerator’s online Service Snapshot tool. Our unique tool gains additional insight into your participants, as well as the impact of the training.
- Complete the course over two-days instead of three.
Not for you?
Take a look at our standalone or follow-on programme LEADING SERVICE, aimed at those strategically delivering service through teams. Or our customer service programmes, LASTING IMPRESSIONS, SERVICE TRUST and SERVICE SENSE.