Developing awareness, skills, & confidence to create a positive service impact, from first contact to long term relationship
What is Lasting Impressions?
Lasting Impressions is a two-day customer service training course suitable for all staff providing service face-to-face or telephone. This programme is for groups of 8 upwards from the same company. Using engaging activities, discussion and insightful comparison, participants will build new skills and deliver practical ideas to improve service…and bring a return on the training investment.
Areas of focus:
- What is service excellence?
- How to become a service professional
- Dealing with difficult customer situations
- Team work
- Emotional Intelligence
How will my organisation benefit?
- Can be tailored to your business context so learning does ‘stick’
- People in your business feeling inspired to deliver exceptional service
- Service improvements from participants can provide immediate return on investment
- Measurable behaviour change and service improvement through our unique online evaluation tool
Lasting Impressions has two optional add-ons:
- A professional qualification with the Institute of Leadership & Management (iLM). Provides two ILM credits towards level 3 Award.
- Accelerator’s online Service Snapshot tool. Our unique tool gains additional insight into your participants, as well as the impact of the training.
Not for you, or what’s next?:
Take a look at our standalone or follow-on programme SERVICE TRUST, aimed at advanced service providers.