Developing advanced leadership skills to inspire and engage teams to live a service culture
What is Leading Service?
Leading Service is a three-day training course suitable for managers who have already gained some experience in leading a service team. This programme is for groups of 8 upwards from the same company. Leading Service will develop skills and confidence in leading change and service in a positive and proactive way.
Areas of focus:
- The future of service – trends & innovations
- How to build a strategy with the ‘Service Edge’
- Coaching & role modelling
- Emotional Intelligence & empowerment
- Leading change
How will my organisation benefit?
- Can be tailored to your business context so learning does ‘stick’
- Managers will be able to lead through more challenging and turbulent times and critical service situations
- Stronger service leadership when it really counts
- Measurable behaviour change and service improvement through our unique online evaluation tool
Leading Service has two optional add-ons:
- A professional qualification with the Institute of Leadership & Management (iLM). Provides three ILM credits towards level 4 Award.
- Accelerator’s online 360° Service Snapshot & Emotional Intelligence tool. Our unique tool gains additional insight into your participants, as well as the impact of the training. It also helps gain feedback from their colleagues, managers and customers.
Not for you?
Take a look at our other management training EMPOWERING SERVICE, aimed at those delivering service through teams. Or our customer service programmes, LASTING IMPRESSIONS, SERVICE TRUST or SERVICE SENSE.