Developing fundamental skills in service excellence
What is Service Sense?
Service Sense is a one-day training course aimed at all staff to appreciate their role in building the service reputation of your business. This programme is for groups of 8 upwards from the same company. Service Sense will develop skills and confidence in delivering service in a positive and proactive way.
Areas of focus:
- The customer’s shoes
- Service expectations
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Working together with customers in mind
How will my organisation benefit?
- Can be tailored to your business context, so learning does ‘stick’
- Wide coverage across all staff
- Service excellence becomes a critical part of your business success
Not for you?
Take a look at our other our customer service programmes with the option of a professional qualification, LASTING IMPRESSIONS and SERVICE TRUST. Or our management training EMPOWERING SERVICE and LEADING SERVICE.